Sunday, April 17, 2005

I received a call from Tyler's school last week telling me he bumped heads with another boy and would probably need stitches. The other boy got a big bump on his head, but Tyler bled all over the carpet. I think the worst part was that it was in a class that had a substitute teacher!!! Boy, do I feel for her. He said she was freaking out. I picked him up and we waited a whole hour at the doctor's office, only to be told that he couldn't do the stitches there in the office! You'd think the girl at the desk could have told me that when I called and told them I was coming. Anyway, we walked across the street to the ER and only had to wait about 20 minutes. He complained, but I can tell he secretly enjoys the attention. He was excited to go to school the next day and show all his friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home