Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quick Update...

Today I took Jason in for his 3 month check up and shots. He is 25 inches long and weighs 14 lbs 13 oz!! He grew one whole inch since his 2 month check up, and he's now wearing 6-9 month clothes. He's in the 75th percentile for weight, and the 90th percentile for height (surprise, surprise...). Sarah is cuter than ever with her hair getting long and curly, and her big brown eyes framed with dark eyelashes. Shane is sporting a new look (you'll see in the next picture), and Tyler has decided to grow his hair out. Mom is just mom. I'm growing my hair out, and I'd like to lose some weight, but for now I'm just happy if I get a little extra sleep and the kids get fed and diapers changed. Enjoy some pictures from last month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home