Monday, June 02, 2008

Ella's Blessing Day

Well...it's official. Ella is now fully named and blessed!
(Cyndy and I after the blessing)

There's our little Ella (we got the dress from Shalene, Cyndy's sister-THANKS!-)

All of Cyndy's famliy was there (except Justin's baby girl Alaya and Dale-Shal's hubby-who is in Iraq, we are thinking about you bud!)

I had some of my old single stompin buddies come and share the day. As you can see they all are married and have kiddies too (and all daughters?!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Congrats, you guys. She is such a doll.

Holy blast from the past! There were quite a few people in this posting that I haven't seen in for-e-ver! Cute daddy-daughter shot!

~melody

4:45 PM  
Blogger balmforth.family said...

She is such a beautiful baby! You guys do good work. Looks like it was a good day.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Bethany and Terry said...

Congradulations from the Hansens! She is beautiful. It almost makes me baby hungry...I'm over it.

Hope you are all happy and well. And enjoying a summer without being pregnant!

We need to come to Florida again soon. Have a great weekend.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home